Follow us on Twitter
- Only one week to go on Brighton Makerlab’s Kickstarter, and they’re almost at their target. You can still help! https://t.co/5OTWrjresE 04:16:08 PM March 20, 2015
- If you’re a fan of @BareConductive, check out this video, and find out why they make it and what you can do with it https://t.co/wLSoy0HRrE 11:54:27 AM March 11, 2015
- You can support Brighton Makerlab – @Maker_Club’s new community makerspace – on Kickstarter. Just launched today! https://t.co/5OTWrjresE 12:23:08 PM February 26, 2015
- Our friends @Maker_Club are launching their new makerspace on London Road in April. Very exciting! http://t.co/Kjpn0TeUwz 10:45:02 AM February 16, 2015
- Town Hall Meeting for Brighton Digital Festival Tue 24 Feb. Come along if you want to do something in BDF this year http://t.co/6IEzAz1lit 10:20:16 AM February 09, 2015
- What have you been up to since Maker Faire? Been to a class, started a project? If so, we want to know! http://t.co/Pf8cOytDDT 02:23:45 PM December 18, 2014
- RT @Freerange_Inc: Run #ukmakerspaces, hackerspace, fablab or similar; are you on our list? & are the questions we want to ask useful? http… 03:15:16 PM December 08, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Category Archives: Green
Thank you for coming to Brighton Mini Maker Faire. What a day! We hope you enjoyed it. We’d like you to tell us what you thought about it, to help us make it even better next year: Take the survey … Continue reading
We are delighted to announce that Life Water are supporting us this year by keeping all of our Makers hydrated throughout the day! Life Water is 100% Carbon Neutral and Certified Organic. They also established independent charity Drop4Drop in 2006, … Continue reading
As part of our “Meet the Makers” interview series, we asked our Makers to tell us a little about themselves. Today, meet Rachael from I-Saweering!
As part of our “Meet the Makers” interview series, we asked our Makers to tell us a little about themselves. Today, meet Helen from Doodlebags!
Making books from recycled papers, take the book home to use as a secret diary, note book, sketch book or whatever you want!