Follow us on Twitter
- Meet the Maker: Homebrew PCBs! http://t.co/xeNLsIpgjY Embrace the Maker revolution - make your own circuit boards with @blinky465! #BMMF2014 about 22 hours ago
- RT @BlockBuildersUK: Under 3 weeks until the @MakerFaireBTN we will be running sessions at the Young Inventors Centre! Buy tickets here: ht… 02:17:07 PM August 20, 2014
- Meet the Maker: Build Brighton! http://t.co/9q3K38W0eF The folks from @BuildBrighton Hackspace are back with more DIY doodads! #BMMF2014 10:10:11 AM August 20, 2014
- Meet the Maker: Vis-usual Spin! http://t.co/JabL0S2ElV Get messy and take part in some paint-spinning action! Smocks provided ;) #BMMF2014 02:50:28 PM August 19, 2014
- Foood and drinkzzz making: Cube-Cola Lab at #Brighton Maker Faire on 6 Sept. http://t.co/PNHdGXfqcP #opensource #BMMF14 03:15:48 PM August 18, 2014
- Meet the Maker: Mechanical Art Workshop! http://t.co/k2AAV4lesF Get creative and build a hand-powered mechanical automata at #BMMF2014 10:10:06 AM August 18, 2014
- RT @KarenFeltArtist: @MakerFaireBTN looking forward to my third year running the ever popular wet felting workshops! 06:57:09 PM August 17, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Category Archives: Hackspace
As part of our “Meet the Makers” interview series, we asked our Makers to tell us a little about themselves. Today, meet Chris from Homebrew PCBs!
As part of our “Meet the Makers” interview series, we asked our Makers to tell us a little about themselves. Today, meet Arthur from Build Brighton!
We’ve had a record-breaking number of applications for our fourth Brighton Maker Faire, which will take place on Saturday 6 September 2014 at the Corn Exchange in Brighton, East Sussex. The Brighton Maker Faire is praised as one of the … Continue reading