Follow us on Twitter
- RT @JohnMcArtsEd: On @ResonanceFM at 12 for #MakingConversations, on the #MakerMovement! w/ @_ECorbin @andrewsleigh @buildingbloqs @CraftsC… 09:57:36 AM November 25, 2014
- RT @woodrecycling: .@MakerFaireBTN Do you make & sell things in #Brighton & #Hove? Or want to? We have some #popup space available to rent … 05:34:07 PM November 21, 2014
- RT @KathleenStokes: .@nesta_uk is making an open dataset for UK makerspaces (+Fab Labs and Hackspaces) w/@andrewsleigh @Freerange_Inc: ht… 12:08:49 PM November 21, 2014
- Our film of BMMF2014 is out. Are you in it?! http://t.co/Esy3K61ik6 Thanks @thinkagainprod for the great work 06:35:51 PM November 13, 2014
- Our friends @Maker_Club are hosting a 3D Printing & Maker Meetup in Brighton on 27th November. We’ll be there! http://t.co/XiA365n38x 10:20:37 AM November 10, 2014
- We love this installation by @SignaltoNoise1 that lets you use your finger to listen to taped sounds on the walls http://t.co/5lxSHkkSuY 10:17:59 AM November 05, 2014
- Radiophonic Digest of @DigitalBrighton. Including a nice segment from Maker Faire. Spookier than you may remember. https://t.co/iYCJ1xcxia 03:09:42 PM October 27, 2014
- RT @ExploringSenses: Watch:Our Dream City:Exploring Senses:Young Inventors Centre @MakerFaireBTN http://t.co/OgCXi4x2sZ @DonnaComerford @do… 11:11:25 AM October 17, 2014
- RT @3dify: NEXT WEEK: fancy a mini sculpture of yourself? book at http://t.co/kqN2EeKz7K ONE WEEK popup shop @boxpark #London http://t.co/p… 11:07:34 AM October 17, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Category Archives: workshop
As part of our “Meet the Makers” interview series, we asked our Makers to tell us a little about themselves. Today, meet Steve from the Mechanical Art Workshop!
As part of our “Meet the Makers” interview series, we asked our Makers to tell us a little about themselves. Today, meet Scarlett from the Make a Ring Workshop!
As part of our “Meet the Makers” interview series, we asked our Makers to tell us a little about themselves. Today, meet Karen from The Wet Felting Experience!
We’ve had a record-breaking number of applications for our fourth Brighton Maker Faire, which will take place on Saturday 6 September 2014 at the Corn Exchange in Brighton, East Sussex. The Brighton Maker Faire is praised as one of the … Continue reading
The team of volunteers behind the Brighton Mini Maker Faire has been busy with preparations for the big day on 6th September 2014. This year, we will be launching the Young Inventors Centre at the faire with a workshop themed ‘a … Continue reading