Follow us on Twitter
- RT @ExploringSenses: Watch:Our Dream City:Exploring Senses:Young Inventors Centre @MakerFaireBTN http://t.co/OgCXi4x2sZ @DonnaComerford @do… 12:11:25 PM October 17, 2014
- RT @3dify: NEXT WEEK: fancy a mini sculpture of yourself? book at http://t.co/kqN2EeKz7K ONE WEEK popup shop @boxpark #London http://t.co/p… 12:07:34 PM October 17, 2014
- RT @CuriosityHub: Please RT! #GirlsGetDigital in #Brighton 2moro - just a few spaces left & it's free! http://t.co/eRe4RYCMx8 @BrightonScie… 01:21:18 PM October 10, 2014
- ... Thanks to @oreillyuk, @make, @apress and @littlebits for our survey prizes. 08:34:11 PM October 09, 2014
- Christmas has come early for 10 of our makers and visitors as we prepare to send out our survey prizes, thanks to... http://t.co/J1XyDs09GR 08:33:28 PM October 09, 2014
- RT @MakerFaireEC: T-2 days and counting to get your application in for the Call For Makers! https://t.co/bhsKgMjCVA 03:39:10 PM October 09, 2014
- Last chance to see our exhibition of Makers at Work: Thu, Fri, Sat. 11am – 5pm. @CircusStreetBTN, north entrance http://t.co/QsSHplLdA1 11:39:05 AM October 09, 2014
- In a bizarre twist, our exhibition has been occupied by hula hoopers. Back to normal tmrw. Come see it at Circus St. http://t.co/8DvN7eaj9i 11:00:12 PM October 03, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Category Archives: workshop
As part of our “Meet the Makers” interview series, we asked our Makers to tell us a little about themselves. Today, meet Steve from the Mechanical Art Workshop!
As part of our “Meet the Makers” interview series, we asked our Makers to tell us a little about themselves. Today, meet Scarlett from the Make a Ring Workshop!
As part of our “Meet the Makers” interview series, we asked our Makers to tell us a little about themselves. Today, meet Karen from The Wet Felting Experience!
We’ve had a record-breaking number of applications for our fourth Brighton Maker Faire, which will take place on Saturday 6 September 2014 at the Corn Exchange in Brighton, East Sussex. The Brighton Maker Faire is praised as one of the … Continue reading
The team of volunteers behind the Brighton Mini Maker Faire has been busy with preparations for the big day on 6th September 2014. This year, we will be launching the Young Inventors Centre at the faire with a workshop themed ‘a … Continue reading