Project-a-sketch: Giant Etch a sketch
HAC:Mannequin: Operation, with a life-size mannequin robot
Robots: small Maze solving and Turtle Robots, a Hexapod walking robot
3d printers: We will be printing off little hacman logos during the day for people to take away with them.
LED Sign: An ebay LED sign that we have rebuilt the guts of, we normally use this to show a little hacman animation with our website and twitter.
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @ExploringSenses: Watch:Our Dream City:Exploring Senses:Young Inventors Centre @MakerFaireBTN http://t.co/OgCXi4x2sZ @DonnaComerford @do… 12:11:25 PM October 17, 2014
- RT @3dify: NEXT WEEK: fancy a mini sculpture of yourself? book at http://t.co/kqN2EeKz7K ONE WEEK popup shop @boxpark #London http://t.co/p… 12:07:34 PM October 17, 2014
- RT @CuriosityHub: Please RT! #GirlsGetDigital in #Brighton 2moro - just a few spaces left & it's free! http://t.co/eRe4RYCMx8 @BrightonScie… 01:21:18 PM October 10, 2014
- ... Thanks to @oreillyuk, @make, @apress and @littlebits for our survey prizes. 08:34:11 PM October 09, 2014
- Christmas has come early for 10 of our makers and visitors as we prepare to send out our survey prizes, thanks to... http://t.co/J1XyDs09GR 08:33:28 PM October 09, 2014
- RT @MakerFaireEC: T-2 days and counting to get your application in for the Call For Makers! https://t.co/bhsKgMjCVA 03:39:10 PM October 09, 2014
- Last chance to see our exhibition of Makers at Work: Thu, Fri, Sat. 11am – 5pm. @CircusStreetBTN, north entrance http://t.co/QsSHplLdA1 11:39:05 AM October 09, 2014
- In a bizarre twist, our exhibition has been occupied by hula hoopers. Back to normal tmrw. Come see it at Circus St. http://t.co/8DvN7eaj9i 11:00:12 PM October 03, 2014
Find us on Facebook