Project-a-sketch: Giant Etch a sketch
HAC:Mannequin: Operation, with a life-size mannequin robot
Robots: small Maze solving and Turtle Robots, a Hexapod walking robot
3d printers: We will be printing off little hacman logos during the day for people to take away with them.
LED Sign: An ebay LED sign that we have rebuilt the guts of, we normally use this to show a little hacman animation with our website and twitter.
Follow us on Twitter
- More job news: our friends @techwillsaveus are looking for a super-bright digital marketing bod: http://t.co/OxMooHRgnA Sweet place to work! about 4 hours ago
- Top job going as director of Brighton Digital Festival: http://t.co/iYFDRVcv68 (PDF) about 9 hours ago
- Meetup tonight for people interested in Brighton Digital Festival. 6pm onwards, upstairs in the Victory. We'll be there. cc @DigitalBrighton 11:34:30 AM March 25, 2014
- 2 Arduino events at @buildbrighton this Saturday: Intro to Arduino: http://t.co/WMaKBnbJWD and a free show-&-tell: https://t.co/ZhjIERyXKy 01:00:37 PM March 24, 2014
- Fancy going to Dublin? @DublinMaker's call for makers is now open: http://t.co/VsypIOhEQg We've been, and it was great! 03:35:08 PM March 18, 2014
- Our friend @janeonbike, of @sugru fame, got a nice profile in the Guardian on Sunday: http://t.co/1HRNha2utd We like 'wonder materials'! 01:09:16 PM March 17, 2014
- Theatre workshop for developers, hackers, artists and designers this weekend in Brighton http://t.co/UkR9ecVG9d 01:02:33 PM March 17, 2014
Find us on Facebook