Project-a-sketch: Giant Etch a sketch
HAC:Mannequin: Operation, with a life-size mannequin robot
Robots: small Maze solving and Turtle Robots, a Hexapod walking robot
3d printers: We will be printing off little hacman logos during the day for people to take away with them.
LED Sign: An ebay LED sign that we have rebuilt the guts of, we normally use this to show a little hacman animation with our website and twitter.
Follow us on Twitter
- You can support Brighton Makerlab – @Maker_Club’s new community makerspace – on Kickstarter. Just launched today! https://t.co/5OTWrjresE 12:23:08 PM February 26, 2015
- Our friends @Maker_Club are launching their new makerspace on London Road in April. Very exciting! http://t.co/Kjpn0TeUwz 10:45:02 AM February 16, 2015
- Town Hall Meeting for Brighton Digital Festival Tue 24 Feb. Come along if you want to do something in BDF this year http://t.co/6IEzAz1lit 10:20:16 AM February 09, 2015
- What have you been up to since Maker Faire? Been to a class, started a project? If so, we want to know! http://t.co/Pf8cOytDDT 02:23:45 PM December 18, 2014
- RT @Freerange_Inc: Run #ukmakerspaces, hackerspace, fablab or similar; are you on our list? & are the questions we want to ask useful? http… 03:15:16 PM December 08, 2014
- We're having a public meetup at the Hampton pub in Brighton - next Tuesday (9th), from 7pm, come along and chat with us, all welcome! #bmmf 10:15:10 AM December 05, 2014
- RT @JohnMcArtsEd: On @ResonanceFM at 12 for #MakingConversations, on the #MakerMovement! w/ @_ECorbin @andrewsleigh @buildingbloqs @CraftsC… 09:57:36 AM November 25, 2014
Find us on Facebook