Project-a-sketch: Giant Etch a sketch
HAC:Mannequin: Operation, with a life-size mannequin robot
Robots: small Maze solving and Turtle Robots, a Hexapod walking robot
3d printers: We will be printing off little hacman logos during the day for people to take away with them.
LED Sign: An ebay LED sign that we have rebuilt the guts of, we normally use this to show a little hacman animation with our website and twitter.
Follow us on Twitter
- Only one week to go on Brighton Makerlab’s Kickstarter, and they’re almost at their target. You can still help! https://t.co/5OTWrjresE 05:16:08 PM March 20, 2015
- If you’re a fan of @BareConductive, check out this video, and find out why they make it and what you can do with it https://t.co/wLSoy0HRrE 12:54:27 PM March 11, 2015
- You can support Brighton Makerlab – @Maker_Club’s new community makerspace – on Kickstarter. Just launched today! https://t.co/5OTWrjresE 01:23:08 PM February 26, 2015
- Our friends @Maker_Club are launching their new makerspace on London Road in April. Very exciting! http://t.co/Kjpn0TeUwz 11:45:02 AM February 16, 2015
- Town Hall Meeting for Brighton Digital Festival Tue 24 Feb. Come along if you want to do something in BDF this year http://t.co/6IEzAz1lit 11:20:16 AM February 09, 2015
- What have you been up to since Maker Faire? Been to a class, started a project? If so, we want to know! http://t.co/Pf8cOytDDT 03:23:45 PM December 18, 2014
- RT @Freerange_Inc: Run #ukmakerspaces, hackerspace, fablab or similar; are you on our list? & are the questions we want to ask useful? http… 04:15:16 PM December 08, 2014
Find us on Facebook