The idea is to weave on anything that could be used as a frame loom i.e. the legs of a table or a chair, a split twig, the legs of a doll, old boxes, bits of machinery and more. The idea is to fill any existing gaps up, on different objects with woven texture in a multitude of bright colours, thus changing any hard-lined object into a yummy fluffy thing! No skills necessary, weaving is as old as the first mammoth trap; it comes together with the human breath, in and out, weave in and weave out; that’s how easy it is to learn.Weaving and weaving and weaving till the cows go home, but make sure you will not stand still for too long as your legs might be woven together!
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @bt2bn: I am! “@MakerFaireBTN: Less than two weeks to go until #BMMF2014, we hope everyone's as excited as we are :D #makers #brighton” about 15 hours ago
- Meet the Sponsor: Maplin! http://t.co/3xG5Voo38I We're delighted to have Maplin onboard as sponsors, check them out at @maplininspires about 23 hours ago
- Less than two weeks to go until #BMMF2014, we hope everyone's as excited as we are :D #makers #brighton 03:45:40 PM August 26, 2014
- Meet the Maker: Electrochemistry! http://t.co/R9FrdjEw0y @Russell_Arnott & Battle Of The Sciences bring their mad science lab to #BMMF2014 10:40:06 AM August 26, 2014
- Workshop Announcements! Jewellery making, Lego robotics and fashion design - book your place now! http://t.co/jIhOWv5kT4 #BMMF2014 09:20:18 AM August 26, 2014
Find us on Facebook