Follow us on Twitter
- RT @mikehadlow: Brighton ALT NET tomorrow, 7.30 (Tuesday) at @theskiff http://t.co/Ft2PbMVqyJ Digital festival show-n-tell event. Free, no … about 55 seconds ago
- RT @DavesComics: Attention programmers, crafters, hobbyists, & geeky types! @MakerFaireBTN is Saturday, and you should join the fun! http:/… about 11 minutes ago
- RT @seeedstudio: The Maker Movement: Our Future Economy (An Infographic)"There's never been a better time." :D #MAKER https://t.co/5dYC8euU… about 12 minutes ago
- Nice piece! RT @AddSharks: We got blogged by @robinfearon http://t.co/fCEDo4mupk thanks Robin! about 15 minutes ago
- TODAY: Tune into @BBCSussex drivetime with @sarahjgorrell 4.20pm to hear about Brighton Maker Faire this Saturday! #BDF14 #BMMF about 51 minutes ago
- Four more sleeps before Brighton Mini Maker Faire - the biggest interactive Festival of Creativity and Invention in England #BMMF14 about 56 minutes ago
- RT @StoneTurning: We launch next week at #BMMF V.exciting. Pls swing by and say hello if you are there. http://t.co/6OrieLLu5v about 1 hour ago
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: 2013
A demonstration of the fascinating engineering that goes into a simple mechanical clock. How do pendulums, escapements, gears and hands all work together to keep time?
SoniSphere is a musical interface that is controlled via the movements and gestures of the performer. The project combines hardware modification with the composition and performance of digital music.
New: ‘Fuzzy Folk’ Felt Kits – Make your own Fuzzy Friend! Simply sew together 100% wool felt and stuff with Sussex wool provided. All you need is a needle & a few pins. No machine necessary.
BlinkStick is an open source smart USB-controlled LED pixel designed for hacking. Works on all popular operating systems, embedded devices, and Raspberry Pi.
Make useful, colourful containers, recycled from stuff you’d usually throw ‘away’ – tetrapaks, newespaper, telephone wire, drinks cans.