Follow us on Twitter
- RT @BlockBuildersUK: Under 3 weeks until the @MakerFaireBTN we will be running sessions at the Young Inventors Centre! Buy tickets here: ht… about 16 hours ago
- Meet the Maker: Build Brighton! http://t.co/9q3K38W0eF The folks from @BuildBrighton Hackspace are back with more DIY doodads! #BMMF2014 about 21 hours ago
- Meet the Maker: Vis-usual Spin! http://t.co/JabL0S2ElV Get messy and take part in some paint-spinning action! Smocks provided ;) #BMMF2014 02:50:28 PM August 19, 2014
- Foood and drinkzzz making: Cube-Cola Lab at #Brighton Maker Faire on 6 Sept. http://t.co/PNHdGXfqcP #opensource #BMMF14 03:15:48 PM August 18, 2014
- Meet the Maker: Mechanical Art Workshop! http://t.co/k2AAV4lesF Get creative and build a hand-powered mechanical automata at #BMMF2014 10:10:06 AM August 18, 2014
- RT @KarenFeltArtist: @MakerFaireBTN looking forward to my third year running the ever popular wet felting workshops! 06:57:09 PM August 17, 2014
- Meet the Maker: The Boom Box Project! http://t.co/WUZcKLUXKj @novaliainfo are bringing their interactive conductive ink boombox to #BMMF2014 03:10:31 PM August 15, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: 2013
A demonstration of the fascinating engineering that goes into a simple mechanical clock. How do pendulums, escapements, gears and hands all work together to keep time?
SoniSphere is a musical interface that is controlled via the movements and gestures of the performer. The project combines hardware modification with the composition and performance of digital music.
New: ‘Fuzzy Folk’ Felt Kits – Make your own Fuzzy Friend! Simply sew together 100% wool felt and stuff with Sussex wool provided. All you need is a needle & a few pins. No machine necessary.
BlinkStick is an open source smart USB-controlled LED pixel designed for hacking. Works on all popular operating systems, embedded devices, and Raspberry Pi.
Make useful, colourful containers, recycled from stuff you’d usually throw ‘away’ – tetrapaks, newespaper, telephone wire, drinks cans.