Follow us on Twitter
- Amazing T-Rex optical illusion! http://t.co/PuH0njlBSE about 3 hours ago
- RT @BrightonIndy: A two-page @DigitalBrighton special in today's @BrightonIndy: http://t.co/Nub58j4Ls4. And on the website, of course. about 6 hours ago
- RT @fruitingbodies: Way psyched 2 read about @DigitalBrighton #BDF14 in today's @BrightonIndy! While repping for @MakerFaireBTN obvs. http:… about 7 hours ago
- Fancy getting into #Brighton Maker Faire for FREE? http://t.co/zxpSRgVF98 You can be a volunteer and help us guide 4000 punters on the day. about 7 hours ago
- Check out the #ROBOTS! underwater, in the air n everywhere, coming to Brighton Maker Faire http://t.co/iTiEOqqrN3 @erocdrahs #BMMF14 about 14 hours ago
- RT @newnarb: Call for Makers to take part in a Recreate supported workshop at the Brighton Mini Maker Faire http://t.co/O2c456LihY 10:07:17 PM July 31, 2014
- RT @makerbridge: Has the definition of a #maker in #education moved too much towards #STEM to exclude analog making? http://t.co/bWkibKcTab… 10:05:35 PM July 31, 2014
- RT @idea_award: Revolutionising the games industry… @aliekiddo, co-founder of @playinrealtime #myidea #girltech #inspirational http://t.co/… 10:04:21 PM July 31, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: 2013
A demonstration of the fascinating engineering that goes into a simple mechanical clock. How do pendulums, escapements, gears and hands all work together to keep time?
SoniSphere is a musical interface that is controlled via the movements and gestures of the performer. The project combines hardware modification with the composition and performance of digital music.
New: ‘Fuzzy Folk’ Felt Kits – Make your own Fuzzy Friend! Simply sew together 100% wool felt and stuff with Sussex wool provided. All you need is a needle & a few pins. No machine necessary.
BlinkStick is an open source smart USB-controlled LED pixel designed for hacking. Works on all popular operating systems, embedded devices, and Raspberry Pi.
Make useful, colourful containers, recycled from stuff you’d usually throw ‘away’ – tetrapaks, newespaper, telephone wire, drinks cans.