Follow us on Twitter
- RT @create: We've had a great year supporting events in Sussex e.g. @uniofbrighton awards & @MakerFaireBTN! Even more to come in 2014! #sus… 10:36:30 PM December 19, 2013
- Brighton Makers: New meetup at the Fabrivan space for artists, designers and technologists. First one 13 Jan. https://t.co/pEv75ILsX2 09:44:59 AM December 19, 2013
- Check out—and vote for—Dean Wilson’s cool DIY webcam microscope project in Instructables ‘Build My Lab’ contest! http://t.co/6b4Ho9zcOr 11:38:12 AM December 12, 2013
- Where next for Brighton Digital Festival? (+ Town hall meetup in Jan: http://t.co/zbSvpHjhtq http://t.co/SQTlW7GfRl 10:56:38 AM December 05, 2013
- Our friends @sugru have launched a new kit. Sugru + magnets. And all in a hackable altoids tin. Rather nifty. http://t.co/8GsaF6MND3 02:40:50 PM December 03, 2013
- First 2 videos up from our talks: Jon Mills (https://t.co/nuHEJOYULo and Anne Hollowday (https://t.co/e68SrBwzBP @saritafrit @anneholiday 09:04:46 AM October 15, 2013
- Maker goodies ready to go out to our survey winners. Thanks @OReillyUK and to everyone who filled out the survey http://t.co/RbhaGkTf79 11:14:58 AM September 28, 2013
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: 2013
Arachnid Labs makes and sells electronics kits, as well as putting together interesting things just for the fun of it. We’ll be showing off our latest toy, the Minimatrix, along with a fully functional desktop sand plotter!
Beshazzar is a display technology using a screen of luminous paint and a bar of ultraviolet leds or a UV laser.
A Violon d’Ingres in French not only refers to Man Ray’s famous photography but it also means a hobby. This installation allow to play music with a human body and it is as interesting to interact with it as it … Continue reading
We will showcase several 80s and 90s original home machines, including BBC Micros and famous British computers, to demonstrate where computing has come from – learn how to program in BASIC and play old games!
The Rebel Legion’s Elstree Base is the home to all the ‘good guys’ costumes in the Star Wars universe.
Making new objects from old. Using all kinds of ‘stuff’ from old computers, broken kitchen gadgets, toys or just everyday objects; experiment and explore possibilities to make sculptures, pictures, jewellery or whatever your imagination conjures up.