Follow us on Twitter
- Our friends @iamstanleyjames took some lovely photos of 2013's Hot Glue zine. http://t.co/fGGiQunGNu Watch out for news of the 2014 issue… 03:35:08 PM March 07, 2014
- RT @andrewsleigh: Very exciting opportunity for UK makers to go to Shenzen, centre of global manufacturing, on a UK trade delegation http:/… 07:45:21 PM March 03, 2014
- RT @gsvoss: I'm looking for folks who know how to make/do the following 1) Small GPS trackers 2) Chemical 3D printing 3) Medical devices - … 12:32:56 PM February 03, 2014
- Next WLTMake meetup is on Monday at 6pm at the Fusebox, New England House, for all Brighton makers: https://t.co/SeCqM1teli 01:47:26 PM January 31, 2014
- RT @create: We've had a great year supporting events in Sussex e.g. @uniofbrighton awards & @MakerFaireBTN! Even more to come in 2014! #sus… 10:36:30 PM December 19, 2013
- Brighton Makers: New meetup at the Fabrivan space for artists, designers and technologists. First one 13 Jan. https://t.co/pEv75ILsX2 09:44:59 AM December 19, 2013
- Check out—and vote for—Dean Wilson’s cool DIY webcam microscope project in Instructables ‘Build My Lab’ contest! http://t.co/6b4Ho9zcOr 11:38:12 AM December 12, 2013
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: 2013
Arachnid Labs makes and sells electronics kits, as well as putting together interesting things just for the fun of it. We’ll be showing off our latest toy, the Minimatrix, along with a fully functional desktop sand plotter!
Beshazzar is a display technology using a screen of luminous paint and a bar of ultraviolet leds or a UV laser.
A Violon d’Ingres in French not only refers to Man Ray’s famous photography but it also means a hobby. This installation allow to play music with a human body and it is as interesting to interact with it as it … Continue reading
We will showcase several 80s and 90s original home machines, including BBC Micros and famous British computers, to demonstrate where computing has come from – learn how to program in BASIC and play old games!
The Rebel Legion’s Elstree Base is the home to all the ‘good guys’ costumes in the Star Wars universe.
Making new objects from old. Using all kinds of ‘stuff’ from old computers, broken kitchen gadgets, toys or just everyday objects; experiment and explore possibilities to make sculptures, pictures, jewellery or whatever your imagination conjures up.