Follow us on Twitter
- More job news: our friends @techwillsaveus are looking for a super-bright digital marketing bod: http://t.co/OxMooHRgnA Sweet place to work! about 17 hours ago
- Top job going as director of Brighton Digital Festival: http://t.co/iYFDRVcv68 (PDF) about 22 hours ago
- Meetup tonight for people interested in Brighton Digital Festival. 6pm onwards, upstairs in the Victory. We'll be there. cc @DigitalBrighton 11:34:30 AM March 25, 2014
- 2 Arduino events at @buildbrighton this Saturday: Intro to Arduino: http://t.co/WMaKBnbJWD and a free show-&-tell: https://t.co/ZhjIERyXKy 01:00:37 PM March 24, 2014
- Fancy going to Dublin? @DublinMaker's call for makers is now open: http://t.co/VsypIOhEQg We've been, and it was great! 03:35:08 PM March 18, 2014
- Our friend @janeonbike, of @sugru fame, got a nice profile in the Guardian on Sunday: http://t.co/1HRNha2utd We like 'wonder materials'! 01:09:16 PM March 17, 2014
- Theatre workshop for developers, hackers, artists and designers this weekend in Brighton http://t.co/UkR9ecVG9d 01:02:33 PM March 17, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: 2013
Arachnid Labs makes and sells electronics kits, as well as putting together interesting things just for the fun of it. We’ll be showing off our latest toy, the Minimatrix, along with a fully functional desktop sand plotter!
Beshazzar is a display technology using a screen of luminous paint and a bar of ultraviolet leds or a UV laser.
A Violon d’Ingres in French not only refers to Man Ray’s famous photography but it also means a hobby. This installation allow to play music with a human body and it is as interesting to interact with it as it … Continue reading
We will showcase several 80s and 90s original home machines, including BBC Micros and famous British computers, to demonstrate where computing has come from – learn how to program in BASIC and play old games!
The Rebel Legion’s Elstree Base is the home to all the ‘good guys’ costumes in the Star Wars universe.
Making new objects from old. Using all kinds of ‘stuff’ from old computers, broken kitchen gadgets, toys or just everyday objects; experiment and explore possibilities to make sculptures, pictures, jewellery or whatever your imagination conjures up.