Follow us on Twitter
- Our friends @iamstanleyjames took some lovely photos of 2013's Hot Glue zine. http://t.co/fGGiQunGNu Watch out for news of the 2014 issue… 03:35:08 PM March 07, 2014
- RT @andrewsleigh: Very exciting opportunity for UK makers to go to Shenzen, centre of global manufacturing, on a UK trade delegation http:/… 07:45:21 PM March 03, 2014
- RT @gsvoss: I'm looking for folks who know how to make/do the following 1) Small GPS trackers 2) Chemical 3D printing 3) Medical devices - … 12:32:56 PM February 03, 2014
- Next WLTMake meetup is on Monday at 6pm at the Fusebox, New England House, for all Brighton makers: https://t.co/SeCqM1teli 01:47:26 PM January 31, 2014
- RT @create: We've had a great year supporting events in Sussex e.g. @uniofbrighton awards & @MakerFaireBTN! Even more to come in 2014! #sus… 10:36:30 PM December 19, 2013
- Brighton Makers: New meetup at the Fabrivan space for artists, designers and technologists. First one 13 Jan. https://t.co/pEv75ILsX2 09:44:59 AM December 19, 2013
- Check out—and vote for—Dean Wilson’s cool DIY webcam microscope project in Instructables ‘Build My Lab’ contest! http://t.co/6b4Ho9zcOr 11:38:12 AM December 12, 2013
- Where next for Brighton Digital Festival? (+ Town hall meetup in Jan: http://t.co/zbSvpHjhtq http://t.co/SQTlW7GfRl 10:56:38 AM December 05, 2013
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: 2013
Miniature radio-controlled combat robots. Robot Wars but on a very small scale – robots must weigh less than 150g and fit in a 10cm cube.
A classic marble labyrinth with a modern twist. You can’t touch it to control it and it’s two player! Can you achieve the fastest time and beat your opponent!
Local Raspberry Pi user group – plan to show off Raspberry Pis running various popular and homebrew projects
OpenSCAD is a free and opensource application for making 3D models. Find out how to use a tool like OpenSCAD, and why parametric modelling is useful in general.
Making books from recycled papers, take the book home to use as a secret diary, note book, sketch book or whatever you want!