Follow us on Twitter
- Where next for Brighton Digital Festival? (+ Town hall meetup in Jan: http://t.co/zbSvpHjhtq http://t.co/SQTlW7GfRl 10:56:38 AM December 05, 2013
- Our friends @sugru have launched a new kit. Sugru + magnets. And all in a hackable altoids tin. Rather nifty. http://t.co/8GsaF6MND3 02:40:50 PM December 03, 2013
- First 2 videos up from our talks: Jon Mills (https://t.co/nuHEJOYULo and Anne Hollowday (https://t.co/e68SrBwzBP @saritafrit @anneholiday 09:04:46 AM October 15, 2013
- Maker goodies ready to go out to our survey winners. Thanks @OReillyUK and to everyone who filled out the survey http://t.co/RbhaGkTf79 11:14:58 AM September 28, 2013
- RT @matlock: Making things with the excellent kit from @MakerFaireBTN. Awesome fun! http://t.co/aBPQkYDkXR 01:35:10 PM September 21, 2013
- Another blog write-up from a happy #bmmf2013 visitor. http://t.co/siIdQX5Wdc Did you blog bout your visit? If so, let us know! 10:30:45 AM September 18, 2013
- RT @create: Did you get your pic taken by our Photo Booth at @MakerFaireBTN on Saturday? Come tag yourself! #Brighton #BMMF2013 http://t.co… 01:05:24 PM September 10, 2013
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: 2013
Miniature radio-controlled combat robots. Robot Wars but on a very small scale – robots must weigh less than 150g and fit in a 10cm cube.
A classic marble labyrinth with a modern twist. You can’t touch it to control it and it’s two player! Can you achieve the fastest time and beat your opponent!
Local Raspberry Pi user group – plan to show off Raspberry Pis running various popular and homebrew projects
OpenSCAD is a free and opensource application for making 3D models. Find out how to use a tool like OpenSCAD, and why parametric modelling is useful in general.
Making books from recycled papers, take the book home to use as a secret diary, note book, sketch book or whatever you want!