Follow us on Twitter
- More job news: our friends @techwillsaveus are looking for a super-bright digital marketing bod: http://t.co/OxMooHRgnA Sweet place to work! 03:55:26 PM April 23, 2014
- Top job going as director of Brighton Digital Festival: http://t.co/iYFDRVcv68 (PDF) 10:52:40 AM April 23, 2014
- Meetup tonight for people interested in Brighton Digital Festival. 6pm onwards, upstairs in the Victory. We'll be there. cc @DigitalBrighton 11:34:30 AM March 25, 2014
- 2 Arduino events at @buildbrighton this Saturday: Intro to Arduino: http://t.co/WMaKBnbJWD and a free show-&-tell: https://t.co/ZhjIERyXKy 01:00:37 PM March 24, 2014
- Fancy going to Dublin? @DublinMaker's call for makers is now open: http://t.co/VsypIOhEQg We've been, and it was great! 03:35:08 PM March 18, 2014
- Our friend @janeonbike, of @sugru fame, got a nice profile in the Guardian on Sunday: http://t.co/1HRNha2utd We like 'wonder materials'! 01:09:16 PM March 17, 2014
- Theatre workshop for developers, hackers, artists and designers this weekend in Brighton http://t.co/UkR9ecVG9d 01:02:33 PM March 17, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: 3d printing
Using a reprap 3d-printer to make parts and moulds for prototypes of a patent-pending skate invention.
3D printed model railway kits from laser scans, enabling high resolution models to be made in the long tail of the hobby.
Break the Mould is an interactive 3D printing installation created by digital agency Developing Dreams working with Brighton based Italian artist Emilia Telese and the tech wizards of 3Dify. Visitors will be invited to walk into a 3D body scanner … Continue reading
OpenSCAD is a free and opensource application for making 3D models. Find out how to use a tool like OpenSCAD, and why parametric modelling is useful in general.