Follow us on Twitter
- Less than two weeks to go until #BMMF2014, we hope everyone's as excited as we are :D #makers #brighton about 17 hours ago
- Meet the Maker: Electrochemistry! http://t.co/R9FrdjEw0y @Russell_Arnott & Battle Of The Sciences bring their mad science lab to #BMMF2014 about 23 hours ago
- Workshop Announcements! Jewellery making, Lego robotics and fashion design - book your place now! http://t.co/jIhOWv5kT4 #BMMF2014 09:20:18 AM August 26, 2014
- RT @Brighton2020: @BrightonRepCafe teams up with @RestartProject for a day of mending at the #Brighton Mini Maker Faire 6th Sep http://t.co… 05:20:54 PM August 24, 2014
- Ooh, this looks brilliant! RT @Studio45bn1: Spread the word, share the love xxx http://t.co/WkzaKeQuNW #makers #brighton 03:53:07 PM August 24, 2014
- RT @CuriosityHub: Excited to be part of @MakerFaireBTN! We'll be running workshops and showcasing creative robotics with young Makers from … 03:40:08 PM August 23, 2014
- RT @ABCMagazineUK: The biggest celebration of #arts, crafts, #science & technology in the SE is in Brighton on 6th Sept, @makerfairebtn ht… 01:41:35 PM August 23, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: 3d printing
Using a reprap 3d-printer to make parts and moulds for prototypes of a patent-pending skate invention.
3D printed model railway kits from laser scans, enabling high resolution models to be made in the long tail of the hobby.
Break the Mould is an interactive 3D printing installation created by digital agency Developing Dreams working with Brighton based Italian artist Emilia Telese and the tech wizards of 3Dify. Visitors will be invited to walk into a 3D body scanner … Continue reading