Follow us on Twitter
- We’re hosting an exhibition of photographs of makers workshops, opening on 2nd October. Join us! http://t.co/swtlNfPqAV about 2 hours ago
- RT @Lyonbar82: Very excited...I've won a Raspberry Pi from @maplintweet from entering their competition at the Mini @MakerFaireBTN 06:08:25 PM September 12, 2014
- RT @justinpickard: Small set of photos from last week's @MakerFaireBTN: http://t.co/qqtZdY7aTb 06:08:07 PM September 12, 2014
- RT @andrewsleigh: Pick-n-pack time-lapse videos for @MakerFaireBTN https://t.co/ihtkfxDrQA via @stoneturners and https://t.co/xZVsDeE01a vi… 03:24:59 PM September 12, 2014
- RT @fruitingbodies: Absolutely incredibly photographs of @MakerFaireBTN by Roberta Matis - wow, such a wonderful day! #BMMF #BDF14 https://… 08:52:03 PM September 11, 2014
- RT @fruitingbodies: So many tender moments of collaboration & discovery at @MakerFaireBTN - quite seriously the greatest show & tell on ear… 08:51:16 PM September 11, 2014
- RT @MakerFaireEC: Elephant & Castle Mini Maker Faire returns on November 15th @LCCLondon 10:00—18:00. Tickets on sale now: http://t.co/NK… 04:33:40 PM September 11, 2014
- RT @KatiByrne: PHOTOS: Highlights from Brighton 'Mini' Maker Faire 2014 http://t.co/NUWPXZQvFe #BMMF #BDF14 http://t.co/nZMO3rL8wt 04:32:27 PM September 11, 2014
- RT @DigitalBrighton: ITV Meridian covers #BDF14 - featuring @LighthouseArts @MakerFaireBTN @Maker_Club @ExploringSenses @PersistentPeril ht… 01:25:08 PM September 10, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: 3d printing
Using a reprap 3d-printer to make parts and moulds for prototypes of a patent-pending skate invention.
3D printed model railway kits from laser scans, enabling high resolution models to be made in the long tail of the hobby.
Break the Mould is an interactive 3D printing installation created by digital agency Developing Dreams working with Brighton based Italian artist Emilia Telese and the tech wizards of 3Dify. Visitors will be invited to walk into a 3D body scanner … Continue reading