Follow us on Twitter
- RT @woodrecycling: .@MakerFaireBTN Do you make & sell things in #Brighton & #Hove? Or want to? We have some #popup space available to rent … 05:34:07 PM November 21, 2014
- RT @KathleenStokes: .@nesta_uk is making an open dataset for UK makerspaces (+Fab Labs and Hackspaces) w/@andrewsleigh @Freerange_Inc: ht… 12:08:49 PM November 21, 2014
- Our film of BMMF2014 is out. Are you in it?! http://t.co/Esy3K61ik6 Thanks @thinkagainprod for the great work 06:35:51 PM November 13, 2014
- Our friends @Maker_Club are hosting a 3D Printing & Maker Meetup in Brighton on 27th November. We’ll be there! http://t.co/XiA365n38x 10:20:37 AM November 10, 2014
- We love this installation by @SignaltoNoise1 that lets you use your finger to listen to taped sounds on the walls http://t.co/5lxSHkkSuY 10:17:59 AM November 05, 2014
- Radiophonic Digest of @DigitalBrighton. Including a nice segment from Maker Faire. Spookier than you may remember. https://t.co/iYCJ1xcxia 03:09:42 PM October 27, 2014
- RT @ExploringSenses: Watch:Our Dream City:Exploring Senses:Young Inventors Centre @MakerFaireBTN http://t.co/OgCXi4x2sZ @DonnaComerford @do… 11:11:25 AM October 17, 2014
- RT @3dify: NEXT WEEK: fancy a mini sculpture of yourself? book at http://t.co/kqN2EeKz7K ONE WEEK popup shop @boxpark #London http://t.co/p… 11:07:34 AM October 17, 2014
- RT @CuriosityHub: Please RT! #GirlsGetDigital in #Brighton 2moro - just a few spaces left & it's free! http://t.co/eRe4RYCMx8 @BrightonScie… 12:21:18 PM October 10, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: 3d printing
Using a reprap 3d-printer to make parts and moulds for prototypes of a patent-pending skate invention.
3D printed model railway kits from laser scans, enabling high resolution models to be made in the long tail of the hobby.
Break the Mould is an interactive 3D printing installation created by digital agency Developing Dreams working with Brighton based Italian artist Emilia Telese and the tech wizards of 3Dify. Visitors will be invited to walk into a 3D body scanner … Continue reading