Follow us on Twitter
- More job news: our friends @techwillsaveus are looking for a super-bright digital marketing bod: http://t.co/OxMooHRgnA Sweet place to work! about 13 hours ago
- Top job going as director of Brighton Digital Festival: http://t.co/iYFDRVcv68 (PDF) about 18 hours ago
- Meetup tonight for people interested in Brighton Digital Festival. 6pm onwards, upstairs in the Victory. We'll be there. cc @DigitalBrighton 11:34:30 AM March 25, 2014
- 2 Arduino events at @buildbrighton this Saturday: Intro to Arduino: http://t.co/WMaKBnbJWD and a free show-&-tell: https://t.co/ZhjIERyXKy 01:00:37 PM March 24, 2014
- Fancy going to Dublin? @DublinMaker's call for makers is now open: http://t.co/VsypIOhEQg We've been, and it was great! 03:35:08 PM March 18, 2014
- Our friend @janeonbike, of @sugru fame, got a nice profile in the Guardian on Sunday: http://t.co/1HRNha2utd We like 'wonder materials'! 01:09:16 PM March 17, 2014
- Theatre workshop for developers, hackers, artists and designers this weekend in Brighton http://t.co/UkR9ecVG9d 01:02:33 PM March 17, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: craft
New: ‘Fuzzy Folk’ Felt Kits – Make your own Fuzzy Friend! Simply sew together 100% wool felt and stuff with Sussex wool provided. All you need is a needle & a few pins. No machine necessary.
Make useful, colourful containers, recycled from stuff you’d usually throw ‘away’ – tetrapaks, newespaper, telephone wire, drinks cans.
Making books from recycled papers, take the book home to use as a secret diary, note book, sketch book or whatever you want!