Follow us on Twitter
- RT @JohnMcArtsEd: On @ResonanceFM at 12 for #MakingConversations, on the #MakerMovement! w/ @_ECorbin @andrewsleigh @buildingbloqs @CraftsC… about 12 hours ago
- RT @woodrecycling: .@MakerFaireBTN Do you make & sell things in #Brighton & #Hove? Or want to? We have some #popup space available to rent … 05:34:07 PM November 21, 2014
- RT @KathleenStokes: .@nesta_uk is making an open dataset for UK makerspaces (+Fab Labs and Hackspaces) w/@andrewsleigh @Freerange_Inc: ht… 12:08:49 PM November 21, 2014
- Our film of BMMF2014 is out. Are you in it?! http://t.co/Esy3K61ik6 Thanks @thinkagainprod for the great work 06:35:51 PM November 13, 2014
- Our friends @Maker_Club are hosting a 3D Printing & Maker Meetup in Brighton on 27th November. We’ll be there! http://t.co/XiA365n38x 10:20:37 AM November 10, 2014
- We love this installation by @SignaltoNoise1 that lets you use your finger to listen to taped sounds on the walls http://t.co/5lxSHkkSuY 10:17:59 AM November 05, 2014
- Radiophonic Digest of @DigitalBrighton. Including a nice segment from Maker Faire. Spookier than you may remember. https://t.co/iYCJ1xcxia 03:09:42 PM October 27, 2014
- RT @ExploringSenses: Watch:Our Dream City:Exploring Senses:Young Inventors Centre @MakerFaireBTN http://t.co/OgCXi4x2sZ @DonnaComerford @do… 11:11:25 AM October 17, 2014
- RT @3dify: NEXT WEEK: fancy a mini sculpture of yourself? book at http://t.co/kqN2EeKz7K ONE WEEK popup shop @boxpark #London http://t.co/p… 11:07:34 AM October 17, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: electronics
We are a friendly group of 50+ geeks who have founded a hackspace around the Surrey/Hampshire border. Regular hack sessions occur each Thursday of the month. Check the website for more information and join the Google Group (link on the … Continue reading
BlinkStick is an open source smart USB-controlled LED pixel designed for hacking. Works on all popular operating systems, embedded devices, and Raspberry Pi.
A variety of projects by Jelly and Marshmallows: Kelvin’s thunderstorm: An electrostatic generator that uses falling water to generate very high voltages ~40,000 volts. With no moving parts or magnets the principle (invented by Lord Kelvin) is surprisingly simple. Balancing … Continue reading
Arachnid Labs makes and sells electronics kits, as well as putting together interesting things just for the fun of it. We’ll be showing off our latest toy, the Minimatrix, along with a fully functional desktop sand plotter!