Follow us on Twitter
- Brighton gets its first Bitcoin machine! Check out this lovely beast at @the_marwood cafe: http://t.co/LUy8p7IH5z about 6 hours ago
- RT @Doodlebags1: An unwanted pair of jeans and some more damaged shirts: phase two of my Brighton Mini Maker Faire outfit. http://t.co/H1DJ… about 7 hours ago
- Meet the Maker: Doodlebags! http://t.co/JEKnQTg0b8 Eco-friendly upcycled bags and accessories from @doodlebags1 - stylish too! #BMMF2014 about 10 hours ago
- Meet the Maker: Homebrew PCBs! http://t.co/xeNLsIpgjY Embrace the Maker revolution - make your own circuit boards with @blinky465! #BMMF2014 10:20:12 AM August 21, 2014
- RT @BlockBuildersUK: Under 3 weeks until the @MakerFaireBTN we will be running sessions at the Young Inventors Centre! Buy tickets here: ht… 02:17:07 PM August 20, 2014
- Meet the Maker: Build Brighton! http://t.co/9q3K38W0eF The folks from @BuildBrighton Hackspace are back with more DIY doodads! #BMMF2014 10:10:11 AM August 20, 2014
- Meet the Maker: Vis-usual Spin! http://t.co/JabL0S2ElV Get messy and take part in some paint-spinning action! Smocks provided ;) #BMMF2014 02:50:28 PM August 19, 2014
- Foood and drinkzzz making: Cube-Cola Lab at #Brighton Maker Faire on 6 Sept. http://t.co/PNHdGXfqcP #opensource #BMMF14 03:15:48 PM August 18, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: electronics
We are a friendly group of 50+ geeks who have founded a hackspace around the Surrey/Hampshire border. Regular hack sessions occur each Thursday of the month. Check the website for more information and join the Google Group (link on the … Continue reading
BlinkStick is an open source smart USB-controlled LED pixel designed for hacking. Works on all popular operating systems, embedded devices, and Raspberry Pi.
A variety of projects by Jelly and Marshmallows: Kelvin’s thunderstorm: An electrostatic generator that uses falling water to generate very high voltages ~40,000 volts. With no moving parts or magnets the principle (invented by Lord Kelvin) is surprisingly simple. Balancing … Continue reading
Arachnid Labs makes and sells electronics kits, as well as putting together interesting things just for the fun of it. We’ll be showing off our latest toy, the Minimatrix, along with a fully functional desktop sand plotter!