Follow us on Twitter
- More job news: our friends @techwillsaveus are looking for a super-bright digital marketing bod: http://t.co/OxMooHRgnA Sweet place to work! about 4 hours ago
- Top job going as director of Brighton Digital Festival: http://t.co/iYFDRVcv68 (PDF) about 9 hours ago
- Meetup tonight for people interested in Brighton Digital Festival. 6pm onwards, upstairs in the Victory. We'll be there. cc @DigitalBrighton 11:34:30 AM March 25, 2014
- 2 Arduino events at @buildbrighton this Saturday: Intro to Arduino: http://t.co/WMaKBnbJWD and a free show-&-tell: https://t.co/ZhjIERyXKy 01:00:37 PM March 24, 2014
- Fancy going to Dublin? @DublinMaker's call for makers is now open: http://t.co/VsypIOhEQg We've been, and it was great! 03:35:08 PM March 18, 2014
- Our friend @janeonbike, of @sugru fame, got a nice profile in the Guardian on Sunday: http://t.co/1HRNha2utd We like 'wonder materials'! 01:09:16 PM March 17, 2014
- Theatre workshop for developers, hackers, artists and designers this weekend in Brighton http://t.co/UkR9ecVG9d 01:02:33 PM March 17, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: electronics
We are a friendly group of 50+ geeks who have founded a hackspace around the Surrey/Hampshire border. Regular hack sessions occur each Thursday of the month. Check the website for more information and join the Google Group (link on the … Continue reading
BlinkStick is an open source smart USB-controlled LED pixel designed for hacking. Works on all popular operating systems, embedded devices, and Raspberry Pi.
A variety of projects by Jelly and Marshmallows: Kelvin’s thunderstorm: An electrostatic generator that uses falling water to generate very high voltages ~40,000 volts. With no moving parts or magnets the principle (invented by Lord Kelvin) is surprisingly simple. Balancing … Continue reading
Arachnid Labs makes and sells electronics kits, as well as putting together interesting things just for the fun of it. We’ll be showing off our latest toy, the Minimatrix, along with a fully functional desktop sand plotter!
Beshazzar is a display technology using a screen of luminous paint and a bar of ultraviolet leds or a UV laser.