Follow us on Twitter
- RT @BBCClick: Robot 'learns to keep going with broken leg' (via @BBCtech) - http://t.co/YaTUcAdh6u about 1 hour ago
- RT @YRSBrighton: Busy, busy, busy. Teams formed and ideas starting to flow. Lots of discussion here in Brighton. #YRS2014 http://t.co/2ly7O… about 1 hour ago
- RT @CraftsCouncilUK: Hidden Agenda opens at the Naughton Gallery today & CC’s @anniebonne will be at the launch tonight http://t.co/kGMgR3I… about 1 hour ago
- RT @BrightonEtsy: BtnEtsy Talks - Sarah Corbett Discusses Craftivism - http://t.co/jvzoe7kXkc about 1 hour ago
- This is very cool! When robots play heavy metal, they do it seriously http://t.co/eVGQ0cLFbD via @makerfairerome about 2 hours ago
- RT @MakerFaireRome: Come meet @NeilHarbisson at #MFR14. He is the first person to have an antenna integrated in his skull http://t.co/5TIwI… about 2 hours ago
- Some highlights from last year's Brighton Maker Faire: spinny things https://t.co/q8SkRezp9j about 19 hours ago
- RT @instructables: At-home Kitchen science! Liquid crystals made from gelatin. by Joekevdv http://t.co/B92PCJwaoY http://t.co/9R6YPJR3am about 19 hours ago
- TOMORROW is the last chance to get an early bird ticket for Brighton Maker Faire http://t.co/c1Dggt2uOw #BMMF2014 about 19 hours ago
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: upcycling
Make useful, colourful containers, recycled from stuff you’d usually throw ‘away’ – tetrapaks, newespaper, telephone wire, drinks cans.
Making new objects from old. Using all kinds of ‘stuff’ from old computers, broken kitchen gadgets, toys or just everyday objects; experiment and explore possibilities to make sculptures, pictures, jewellery or whatever your imagination conjures up.
Making books from recycled papers, take the book home to use as a secret diary, note book, sketch book or whatever you want!