Follow us on Twitter
- RT @Lyonbar82: Very excited...I've won a Raspberry Pi from @maplintweet from entering their competition at the Mini @MakerFaireBTN 06:08:25 PM September 12, 2014
- RT @justinpickard: Small set of photos from last week's @MakerFaireBTN: http://t.co/qqtZdY7aTb 06:08:07 PM September 12, 2014
- RT @andrewsleigh: Pick-n-pack time-lapse videos for @MakerFaireBTN https://t.co/ihtkfxDrQA via @stoneturners and https://t.co/xZVsDeE01a vi… 03:24:59 PM September 12, 2014
- RT @fruitingbodies: Absolutely incredibly photographs of @MakerFaireBTN by Roberta Matis - wow, such a wonderful day! #BMMF #BDF14 https://… 08:52:03 PM September 11, 2014
- RT @fruitingbodies: So many tender moments of collaboration & discovery at @MakerFaireBTN - quite seriously the greatest show & tell on ear… 08:51:16 PM September 11, 2014
- RT @MakerFaireEC: Elephant & Castle Mini Maker Faire returns on November 15th @LCCLondon 10:00—18:00. Tickets on sale now: http://t.co/NK… 04:33:40 PM September 11, 2014
- RT @KatiByrne: PHOTOS: Highlights from Brighton 'Mini' Maker Faire 2014 http://t.co/NUWPXZQvFe #BMMF #BDF14 http://t.co/nZMO3rL8wt 04:32:27 PM September 11, 2014
- RT @DigitalBrighton: ITV Meridian covers #BDF14 - featuring @LighthouseArts @MakerFaireBTN @Maker_Club @ExploringSenses @PersistentPeril ht… 01:25:08 PM September 10, 2014
- RT @KatiByrne: Great VIDEO report: Weird and wonderful inventions in #Brighton by ITV's Andy Dickenson @TheLastDays_AD http://t.co/nEhvOTIt… 01:24:21 PM September 10, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: upcycling
Make useful, colourful containers, recycled from stuff you’d usually throw ‘away’ – tetrapaks, newespaper, telephone wire, drinks cans.
Making new objects from old. Using all kinds of ‘stuff’ from old computers, broken kitchen gadgets, toys or just everyday objects; experiment and explore possibilities to make sculptures, pictures, jewellery or whatever your imagination conjures up.
Making books from recycled papers, take the book home to use as a secret diary, note book, sketch book or whatever you want!