Follow us on Twitter
- Meet the Maker: Vis-usual Spin! http://t.co/JabL0S2ElV Get messy and take part in some paint-spinning action! Smocks provided ;) #BMMF2014 about 14 hours ago
- Foood and drinkzzz making: Cube-Cola Lab at #Brighton Maker Faire on 6 Sept. http://t.co/PNHdGXfqcP #opensource #BMMF14 03:15:48 PM August 18, 2014
- Meet the Maker: Mechanical Art Workshop! http://t.co/k2AAV4lesF Get creative and build a hand-powered mechanical automata at #BMMF2014 10:10:06 AM August 18, 2014
- RT @KarenFeltArtist: @MakerFaireBTN looking forward to my third year running the ever popular wet felting workshops! 06:57:09 PM August 17, 2014
- Meet the Maker: The Boom Box Project! http://t.co/WUZcKLUXKj @novaliainfo are bringing their interactive conductive ink boombox to #BMMF2014 03:10:31 PM August 15, 2014
- RT @CircusStreetBTN: Space available at Circus St #Brighton for #BDF14 anyone interested? @LighthouseArts @WiredSussex @FuseBoxBtn @buildbr… 04:15:42 PM August 14, 2014
- Meet the Maker: Mirobot! http://t.co/z19IjmhR8b Kickstarter success story getting cool #Maker tech into schools with @mirobot_io #BMMF2014 03:32:37 PM August 14, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: upcycling
Make useful, colourful containers, recycled from stuff you’d usually throw ‘away’ – tetrapaks, newespaper, telephone wire, drinks cans.
Making new objects from old. Using all kinds of ‘stuff’ from old computers, broken kitchen gadgets, toys or just everyday objects; experiment and explore possibilities to make sculptures, pictures, jewellery or whatever your imagination conjures up.
Making books from recycled papers, take the book home to use as a secret diary, note book, sketch book or whatever you want!