Follow us on Twitter
- Our friends @iamstanleyjames took some lovely photos of 2013's Hot Glue zine. http://t.co/fGGiQunGNu Watch out for news of the 2014 issue… 03:35:08 PM March 07, 2014
- RT @andrewsleigh: Very exciting opportunity for UK makers to go to Shenzen, centre of global manufacturing, on a UK trade delegation http:/… 07:45:21 PM March 03, 2014
- RT @gsvoss: I'm looking for folks who know how to make/do the following 1) Small GPS trackers 2) Chemical 3D printing 3) Medical devices - … 12:32:56 PM February 03, 2014
- Next WLTMake meetup is on Monday at 6pm at the Fusebox, New England House, for all Brighton makers: https://t.co/SeCqM1teli 01:47:26 PM January 31, 2014
- RT @create: We've had a great year supporting events in Sussex e.g. @uniofbrighton awards & @MakerFaireBTN! Even more to come in 2014! #sus… 10:36:30 PM December 19, 2013
- Brighton Makers: New meetup at the Fabrivan space for artists, designers and technologists. First one 13 Jan. https://t.co/pEv75ILsX2 09:44:59 AM December 19, 2013
- Check out—and vote for—Dean Wilson’s cool DIY webcam microscope project in Instructables ‘Build My Lab’ contest! http://t.co/6b4Ho9zcOr 11:38:12 AM December 12, 2013
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: workshop
Fabrivan is a make lab providing a mix of software and machines, teaching, workshops and drop-in access in a safe clean family friendly environment.
OpenSCAD is a free and opensource application for making 3D models. Find out how to use a tool like OpenSCAD, and why parametric modelling is useful in general.
Making books from recycled papers, take the book home to use as a secret diary, note book, sketch book or whatever you want!
Demonstrations of various knitting machines techniques throughout the day, including the “draw it, scan it, knit it” hack on a Brother 950i. On display is an eclectic mix of yarn-based techniques to inspire you including hacked picture knitting, hyperbolic crochet, … Continue reading
Live demonstrations in leathercraft skills using traditional techniques. Examples of hand stitching, edging and dying leather will be shown with examples of finished products available to buy.
We love getting hands-on at Maker Faire. Whether it’s with a soldering iron or knitting needle, scissors and glue or conductive paint, it’s great to play with technology and make something you can take home with you. This year, we … Continue reading