Follow us on Twitter
- You can support Brighton Makerlab – @Maker_Club’s new community makerspace – on Kickstarter. Just launched today! https://t.co/5OTWrjresE 12:23:08 PM February 26, 2015
- Our friends @Maker_Club are launching their new makerspace on London Road in April. Very exciting! http://t.co/Kjpn0TeUwz 10:45:02 AM February 16, 2015
- Town Hall Meeting for Brighton Digital Festival Tue 24 Feb. Come along if you want to do something in BDF this year http://t.co/6IEzAz1lit 10:20:16 AM February 09, 2015
- What have you been up to since Maker Faire? Been to a class, started a project? If so, we want to know! http://t.co/Pf8cOytDDT 02:23:45 PM December 18, 2014
- RT @Freerange_Inc: Run #ukmakerspaces, hackerspace, fablab or similar; are you on our list? & are the questions we want to ask useful? http… 03:15:16 PM December 08, 2014
- We're having a public meetup at the Hampton pub in Brighton - next Tuesday (9th), from 7pm, come along and chat with us, all welcome! #bmmf 10:15:10 AM December 05, 2014
- RT @JohnMcArtsEd: On @ResonanceFM at 12 for #MakingConversations, on the #MakerMovement! w/ @_ECorbin @andrewsleigh @buildingbloqs @CraftsC… 09:57:36 AM November 25, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: workshop
The team of volunteers behind the Brighton Mini Maker Faire has been busy with preparations for the big day on 6th September 2014. This year, we will be launching the Young Inventors Centre at the faire with a workshop themed ‘a … Continue reading
Fabrivan is a make lab providing a mix of software and machines, teaching, workshops and drop-in access in a safe clean family friendly environment.
OpenSCAD is a free and opensource application for making 3D models. Find out how to use a tool like OpenSCAD, and why parametric modelling is useful in general.