Follow us on Twitter
- Where next for Brighton Digital Festival? (+ Town hall meetup in Jan: http://t.co/zbSvpHjhtq http://t.co/SQTlW7GfRl 10:56:38 AM December 05, 2013
- Our friends @sugru have launched a new kit. Sugru + magnets. And all in a hackable altoids tin. Rather nifty. http://t.co/8GsaF6MND3 02:40:50 PM December 03, 2013
- First 2 videos up from our talks: Jon Mills (https://t.co/nuHEJOYULo and Anne Hollowday (https://t.co/e68SrBwzBP @saritafrit @anneholiday 09:04:46 AM October 15, 2013
- Maker goodies ready to go out to our survey winners. Thanks @OReillyUK and to everyone who filled out the survey http://t.co/RbhaGkTf79 11:14:58 AM September 28, 2013
- RT @matlock: Making things with the excellent kit from @MakerFaireBTN. Awesome fun! http://t.co/aBPQkYDkXR 01:35:10 PM September 21, 2013
- Another blog write-up from a happy #bmmf2013 visitor. http://t.co/siIdQX5Wdc Did you blog bout your visit? If so, let us know! 10:30:45 AM September 18, 2013
- RT @create: Did you get your pic taken by our Photo Booth at @MakerFaireBTN on Saturday? Come tag yourself! #Brighton #BMMF2013 http://t.co… 01:05:24 PM September 10, 2013
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: workshop
Fabrivan is a make lab providing a mix of software and machines, teaching, workshops and drop-in access in a safe clean family friendly environment.
OpenSCAD is a free and opensource application for making 3D models. Find out how to use a tool like OpenSCAD, and why parametric modelling is useful in general.
Making books from recycled papers, take the book home to use as a secret diary, note book, sketch book or whatever you want!
Demonstrations of various knitting machines techniques throughout the day, including the “draw it, scan it, knit it” hack on a Brother 950i. On display is an eclectic mix of yarn-based techniques to inspire you including hacked picture knitting, hyperbolic crochet, … Continue reading
Live demonstrations in leathercraft skills using traditional techniques. Examples of hand stitching, edging and dying leather will be shown with examples of finished products available to buy.
We love getting hands-on at Maker Faire. Whether it’s with a soldering iron or knitting needle, scissors and glue or conductive paint, it’s great to play with technology and make something you can take home with you. This year, we … Continue reading