Follow us on Twitter
- Brighton Mini Maker Faire 2014 in pix by @BareConductive http://t.co/7NJpuUZeIT #BMMF about 19 hours ago
- RT @tomofholland: An electroluminescent crochet hat, spotted at Brighton Mini Maker Faire a couple of weeks ago. http://t.co/fTGqwxmU2z 10:33:26 PM September 18, 2014
- RT @LighthouseArts: Good Morning! We've already had a great fortnight of #BDF14 events, including a visit to Brighton Mini Maker Faire: htt… 10:08:50 PM September 18, 2014
- RT @gemmagarner: Brighton Mini Maker Faire 2014 #bmmf http://t.co/SLaXSoraoJ 10:03:47 PM September 18, 2014
- RT @ComeDineWithMe: @MakerFaireBTN Pls RT!CDWM is coming2Brighton&Eastbourne!If u fancy cooking ur way to £1,000 email dominic.gatt@shiver.… 09:48:33 PM September 18, 2014
- RT @oswald808: The @MakerFaireBTN Makers at work exhibition details are here - starts on the 2nd Oct - http://t.co/ZHCGXOfCkK 09:48:13 PM September 18, 2014
- RT @DigitalBrighton: Check out @Maker_Club talk about their experience at @MakerFaireBTN, bringing #oggbots to life: https://t.co/8QhjGnjZI7 09:47:54 PM September 18, 2014
- RT @KatiByrne: VOTE for cycling 'Indicator gloves' here! @MakerFaireBTN 's queen @AmyLCarless made them http://t.co/HgtaTNjPBi 09:47:02 PM September 18, 2014
- We’re hosting an exhibition of photographs of makers workshops, opening on 2nd October. Join us! http://t.co/swtlNfPqAV 04:01:39 PM September 18, 2014
- RT @Lyonbar82: Very excited...I've won a Raspberry Pi from @maplintweet from entering their competition at the Mini @MakerFaireBTN 06:08:25 PM September 12, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: workshop
The team of volunteers behind the Brighton Mini Maker Faire has been busy with preparations for the big day on 6th September 2014. This year, we will be launching the Young Inventors Centre at the faire with a workshop themed ‘a … Continue reading
Fabrivan is a make lab providing a mix of software and machines, teaching, workshops and drop-in access in a safe clean family friendly environment.
OpenSCAD is a free and opensource application for making 3D models. Find out how to use a tool like OpenSCAD, and why parametric modelling is useful in general.