Follow us on Twitter
- RT @ExploringSenses: Watch:Our Dream City:Exploring Senses:Young Inventors Centre @MakerFaireBTN http://t.co/OgCXi4x2sZ @DonnaComerford @do… 12:11:25 PM October 17, 2014
- RT @3dify: NEXT WEEK: fancy a mini sculpture of yourself? book at http://t.co/kqN2EeKz7K ONE WEEK popup shop @boxpark #London http://t.co/p… 12:07:34 PM October 17, 2014
- RT @CuriosityHub: Please RT! #GirlsGetDigital in #Brighton 2moro - just a few spaces left & it's free! http://t.co/eRe4RYCMx8 @BrightonScie… 01:21:18 PM October 10, 2014
- ... Thanks to @oreillyuk, @make, @apress and @littlebits for our survey prizes. 08:34:11 PM October 09, 2014
- Christmas has come early for 10 of our makers and visitors as we prepare to send out our survey prizes, thanks to... http://t.co/J1XyDs09GR 08:33:28 PM October 09, 2014
- RT @MakerFaireEC: T-2 days and counting to get your application in for the Call For Makers! https://t.co/bhsKgMjCVA 03:39:10 PM October 09, 2014
- Last chance to see our exhibition of Makers at Work: Thu, Fri, Sat. 11am – 5pm. @CircusStreetBTN, north entrance http://t.co/QsSHplLdA1 11:39:05 AM October 09, 2014
- In a bizarre twist, our exhibition has been occupied by hula hoopers. Back to normal tmrw. Come see it at Circus St. http://t.co/8DvN7eaj9i 11:00:12 PM October 03, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: workshop
Making books from recycled papers, take the book home to use as a secret diary, note book, sketch book or whatever you want!
Demonstrations of various knitting machines techniques throughout the day, including the “draw it, scan it, knit it” hack on a Brother 950i. On display is an eclectic mix of yarn-based techniques to inspire you including hacked picture knitting, hyperbolic crochet, … Continue reading
Live demonstrations in leathercraft skills using traditional techniques. Examples of hand stitching, edging and dying leather will be shown with examples of finished products available to buy.
We love getting hands-on at Maker Faire. Whether it’s with a soldering iron or knitting needle, scissors and glue or conductive paint, it’s great to play with technology and make something you can take home with you. This year, we … Continue reading