Follow us on Twitter
- Meet the Maker: Vis-usual Spin! http://t.co/JabL0S2ElV Get messy and take part in some paint-spinning action! Smocks provided ;) #BMMF2014 about 14 hours ago
- Foood and drinkzzz making: Cube-Cola Lab at #Brighton Maker Faire on 6 Sept. http://t.co/PNHdGXfqcP #opensource #BMMF14 03:15:48 PM August 18, 2014
- Meet the Maker: Mechanical Art Workshop! http://t.co/k2AAV4lesF Get creative and build a hand-powered mechanical automata at #BMMF2014 10:10:06 AM August 18, 2014
- RT @KarenFeltArtist: @MakerFaireBTN looking forward to my third year running the ever popular wet felting workshops! 06:57:09 PM August 17, 2014
- Meet the Maker: The Boom Box Project! http://t.co/WUZcKLUXKj @novaliainfo are bringing their interactive conductive ink boombox to #BMMF2014 03:10:31 PM August 15, 2014
- RT @CircusStreetBTN: Space available at Circus St #Brighton for #BDF14 anyone interested? @LighthouseArts @WiredSussex @FuseBoxBtn @buildbr… 04:15:42 PM August 14, 2014
- Meet the Maker: Mirobot! http://t.co/z19IjmhR8b Kickstarter success story getting cool #Maker tech into schools with @mirobot_io #BMMF2014 03:32:37 PM August 14, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: workshop
Making books from recycled papers, take the book home to use as a secret diary, note book, sketch book or whatever you want!
Demonstrations of various knitting machines techniques throughout the day, including the “draw it, scan it, knit it” hack on a Brother 950i. On display is an eclectic mix of yarn-based techniques to inspire you including hacked picture knitting, hyperbolic crochet, … Continue reading
Live demonstrations in leathercraft skills using traditional techniques. Examples of hand stitching, edging and dying leather will be shown with examples of finished products available to buy.
We love getting hands-on at Maker Faire. Whether it’s with a soldering iron or knitting needle, scissors and glue or conductive paint, it’s great to play with technology and make something you can take home with you. This year, we … Continue reading