Follow us on Twitter
- The monthly @WLTM_ake artist / maker meetup is happening this evening at Build Brighton: http://t.co/n44CT2AVQA. Highly recommended about 3 hours ago
- The wait is over! Our full list of Makers for #BMMF2014 is now up at http://t.co/HeXaIzfHDi - and a smashing lineup it is too! about 6 hours ago
- Hot on the heels of our announcement of this year's Makers, Early Bird tickets are now available: https://t.co/kHtZBRSElp Only £4! about 6 hours ago
- Can't make it to Brighton? Halifax' call to makers is now open: http://t.co/pBLT7rCKKP 11:10:42 AM July 03, 2014
- RT @BareConductive: Excited to be @MakerFaireBTN again this year! Make sure you stop by if you're in Brighton this September! http://t.co/D… 10:18:23 AM June 23, 2014
- Recreating A UFO Light With A 3D Printer: http://t.co/MQg3TTw6q3 via @make 09:25:11 AM June 12, 2014
- We like this! How-To: No Sew Doll Clothes via @make http://t.co/KoCQZBr11g 09:15:45 PM June 11, 2014
- RT @TheLoopBrighton: Call for workshop organisers for #Brighton Mini Maker Faire http://t.co/l6rE2MvzXp 09:08:06 PM June 11, 2014
- RT @MkThingsDoStuff: Makers! Today is your last chance to get your applications in for @MakerFaireBTN. For details, read our blog here: htt… 04:48:49 PM June 09, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: workshop
Making books from recycled papers, take the book home to use as a secret diary, note book, sketch book or whatever you want!
Demonstrations of various knitting machines techniques throughout the day, including the “draw it, scan it, knit it” hack on a Brother 950i. On display is an eclectic mix of yarn-based techniques to inspire you including hacked picture knitting, hyperbolic crochet, … Continue reading
Live demonstrations in leathercraft skills using traditional techniques. Examples of hand stitching, edging and dying leather will be shown with examples of finished products available to buy.
We love getting hands-on at Maker Faire. Whether it’s with a soldering iron or knitting needle, scissors and glue or conductive paint, it’s great to play with technology and make something you can take home with you. This year, we … Continue reading