Follow us on Twitter
- RT @newnarb: Call for Makers to take part in a Recreate supported workshop at the Brighton Mini Maker Faire http://t.co/O2c456LihY about 6 hours ago
- RT @makerbridge: Has the definition of a #maker in #education moved too much towards #STEM to exclude analog making? http://t.co/bWkibKcTab… about 6 hours ago
- RT @idea_award: Revolutionising the games industry… @aliekiddo, co-founder of @playinrealtime #myidea #girltech #inspirational http://t.co/… about 6 hours ago
- RT @RagwormUK: @Cyberlane http://t.co/4GGYjY9c8h New Blog about the awesome new kickstarter, only 11 days left to fund, go and head on over… about 11 hours ago
- Cool line-up for Brighton Mini Maker Faire http://t.co/HKd81UpjzG via @developingdream about 11 hours ago
- TODAY: last chance to get our early bird ticket at 50% of the door price! Be quick or pay the full whack! http://t.co/44eJXVYp56 #BMMF2014 about 12 hours ago
- Our "Meet the Makers" blog series is starting Monday, with loads of info about the awesome Makers you can come and see at #BMMF14 :D about 13 hours ago
- RT @BBCClick: Robot 'learns to keep going with broken leg' (via @BBCtech) - http://t.co/YaTUcAdh6u about 15 hours ago
- RT @YRSBrighton: Busy, busy, busy. Teams formed and ideas starting to flow. Lots of discussion here in Brighton. #YRS2014 http://t.co/2ly7O… about 15 hours ago
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: workshop
Making books from recycled papers, take the book home to use as a secret diary, note book, sketch book or whatever you want!
Demonstrations of various knitting machines techniques throughout the day, including the “draw it, scan it, knit it” hack on a Brother 950i. On display is an eclectic mix of yarn-based techniques to inspire you including hacked picture knitting, hyperbolic crochet, … Continue reading
Live demonstrations in leathercraft skills using traditional techniques. Examples of hand stitching, edging and dying leather will be shown with examples of finished products available to buy.
We love getting hands-on at Maker Faire. Whether it’s with a soldering iron or knitting needle, scissors and glue or conductive paint, it’s great to play with technology and make something you can take home with you. This year, we … Continue reading